Parade through the streets with Mr. B., play carnival games, decorate pumpkins, participate in the cake walk, and win fabulous baskets put together by each classroom!
Glenmoor’s Fall Carnival is held the last Friday in October from 3:15 – 5:00 p.m. Funds are used for 6th grade science camp!
Although this event is no longer sponsored by PTA, we feel this is an important fundraiser that supports 6th grade science camp. The 6th grade teachers host the fall carnival and depend on many volunteers to make it a success! They sure would love your help!
Ways You Can Help
- Donate baked goods for the cake walk
- Donate a raffle basket
- Donate bags of candy for the carnival games
- Find high school students who want to volunteer to run the carnival games. Students will receive hours for their time.
6th grade parents are asked to:
- Set-up & run concessions stand
- Set-up & run cake walk
- Sell tickets before school the week of the event