Become a PTA Member or DonateEach fall, Glenmoor families are asked to join the Glenmoor Elementary PTA and make a financial contribution to the Glenmoor PTA Annual Fund. Parent participation is a big part of what makes Glenmoor such a great school, and Annual Fund contributions from Glenmoor families help us pay for crucial enrichment activities the school district is not able to provide.
Join the PTA!
Becoming a member or donating is easy: For your convenience we have an online option at TOTEM. Please click JOIN below.
Don’t want to join through TOTEM? Click the membership form in your preferred language, print it out, fill it out, and mail it in to the school along with your check or cash.
The annual cost is only $10 per person!
2021-2022 PTA Memberships (as of 10/01/21)
2021-2022 Membership Goal
Benefits of Membership
In addition to the these fabulous perks, here are some other membership benefits:
- Enrichment events beyond those provided by local schools and their districts.
- PTA funding to benefit all students.
- Opportunity to participate in the National PTA Reflections Program to explore and develop creative talents.
- Assurance that no child will be exploited as a means for the PTA to raise funds.
- $500 continuing education scholarships. Visit this site for more information.
- Opportunities to be involved at school and to take part in volunteer-organized activities that enhance the educational environment at the school.
- The opportunity to be better connected with the school, the principal, and the staff.
- Assurance to parents that PTA planned activities comply with California State PTA insurance program requirements and are safe for students.
- Access to information on issues and programs concerning the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
- The right to attend PTA meetings, ask questions and vote on issues.
- The right to express opinions at PTA council and district meetings and at the annual California State PTA Convention.
Each year the California PTA provides $500 continuing education scholarships to teachers. Visit this site for more information.
Don’t want to become a member, but still want to donate?
Does your employer participate in corporate matching?
Glenmoor PTA’s Tax ID # 94-6172194
At least $10 billion in workplace matching funds go unclaimed each year; often, corporate employees do not even know about the opportunity for their employer to match their charitable gifts.