Become a PTA Member or DonateEach fall, Glenmoor families are asked to join the Glenmoor Elementary PTA and make a financial contribution to the Glenmoor PTA Annual Fund. Parent participation is a big part of what makes Glenmoor such a great school, and Annual Fund contributions from Glenmoor families help us pay for crucial enrichment activities the school district is not able to provide.
Join the PTA!
Becoming a member or donating is easy: For your convenience we have an online option at TOTEM
The annual cost is only $10 per person!
2017-2018 PTA Memberships (as of 10/17/17)
2017-2018 Membership Goal
Benefits of Membership
In addition to the these fabulous perks, here are some other membership benefits:
- Enrichment events beyond those provided by local schools and their districts.
- PTA funding to benefit all students.
- Opportunity to participate in the National PTA Reflections Program to explore and develop creative talents.
- Assurance that no child will be exploited as a means for the PTA to raise funds.
- $500 continuing education scholarships. Visit this site for more information.
- Opportunities to be involved at school and to take part in volunteer-organized activities that enhance the educational environment at the school.
- The opportunity to be better connected with the school, the principal, and the staff.
- Assurance to parents that PTA planned activities comply with California State PTA insurance program requirements and are safe for students.
- Access to information on issues and programs concerning the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
- The right to attend PTA meetings, ask questions and vote on issues.
- The right to express opinions at PTA council and district meetings and at the annual California State PTA Convention.
Each year the California PTA provides $500 continuing education scholarships to teachers. Visit this site for more information.
Annual Donation Drive
Does your employer participate in corporate matching?
Glenmoor PTA’s Tax ID # 94-6172194
At least $10 billion in workplace matching funds go unclaimed each year; often, corporate employees do not even know about the opportunity for their employer to match their charitable gifts.