The mission of Glenmoor Elementary PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families by representing our members and empowering and supporting them with skills in advocacy, leadership, and communication.
The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. The PTA works to:
- promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship;
- bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may effectively cooperate in the education of children and youth;
- develop between educators and the general public such united efforts to secure, for all children and youth, the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education;
- secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
What We Value
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.